Generic top-level domain registration
Search domain names
Enter domain(s) to register separate domain names with a semicolon ; Include the TLD (i.e. .com, .net)
- 1-Administrative contact: Please make sure the Admin Contact Email listed in the WHOIS is valid. The transfer confirmation email will be sent to that address for approval.
- 2-Creation date: Domain must be 60 days old to be transferred to another registrar.
- 3-Expiration date: Expired domains cannot be transferred. We strongly recommend you transfer your domain at least 30 days before it expires.
- 4-Auth Code: You need to obtain the Auth Code from your current registrar for .NAME domains. You will need to enter the code when you submit the transfer.
- 5-Registry lock: You will need to unlock the domain if it is on registry lock